viernes, 16 de mayo de 2008

FOOD



Luz Miryam says:

For me that I am super paisa I love all kinds of food but I must say that my favorite is the bandeja paisa that has beans, rice, banana, chicharrón. meat, egg, sausage, avocado and arepa, for those who do not have provado they recommend. I also like the ajiaco Bogotano, pizza and lasagña, the dessert I like all but the best is the milkywey and brawnies I can prepare for.



Merly Jiménez says:
Colombia has many typical tastes, is a country with much natural wealth, their fields produce foods that help to a good diet. In Medellin is delicious the beans, in Bogota to find the soups exquisite, in the coasts are fish very good, in Villavicencio are the meats roast, in Boyaca to find milk, eggs, chicken and many vegetables. All dishes are served with rice, potatoes, cassava.Uhmmm, very good the food colombian.

Diana Suta says:
Colombia is a country with much traditional dishes. In the pacific and atlantic zone abounds of fish and of cassava. In the andine zone is rice, potato, milk, eggs and others. The fruits is very varied, find apples, oranges, bananas, pineapples, strawberry, watermelon, grapes, kiwi, is very delicious and nutritive.




No hay comentarios: